Book Title: The Herbal Apothecary: 100 Medicinal Herbs and How to Use Them
Publisher: Timber Press
Author: JJ Pursell
- Rosemary Gladstar's Medicinal Herbs: A Beginner's Guide: 33 Healing Herbs to Know, Grow, and Use
- Alchemy of Herbs: Transform Everyday Ingredients into Foods and Remedies That Heal
- Herbal Medicine Natural Remedies: 150 Herbal Remedies to Heal Common Ailments
- The Modern Herbal Dispensatory: A Medicine-Making Guide
- Rosemary Gladstar's Herbal Recipes for Vibrant Health: 175 Teas, Tonics, Oils, Salves, Tinctures, and Other Natural Remedies for the Entire Family
- Healing Herbal Teas: Learn to Blend 101 Specially Formulated Teas for Stress Management, Common Ailments, Seasonal Health, and Immune Support
- Herbs for Common Ailments: How to Make and Use Herbal Remedies for Home Health Care. A Storey BASICS® Title
- Do-It-Yourself Herbal Medicine: Home-Crafted Remedies for Health and Beauty
- Body into Balance: An Herbal Guide to Holistic Self-Care
- Nutrition Stripped: 100 Whole Food Recipes Made Deliciously Simple
“A brilliant addition to any library.” —Rosemary Gladstar, herbalist and bestselling author
More and more people are exploring the healing possibilities of plant-based medicines, and health shops across the country now stock their shelves with natural remedies, but treatments can easily be made at home. The Herbal Apothecary profiles 100 of the most important medicinal plants with striking photographs and step-by-step instructions for making herbal teas, tinctures, compresses, and salves to treat everything from muscle strain to the common cold or anxiety. This holistic guide also includes advice for the home gardener on growing and foraging for medicinal plants.
Incorporating traditional wisdom and scientific information, The Herbal Apothecary provides an accessible and comprehensive introduction to plant-based medicine. With the guidance of naturopath JJ Pursell, herb enthusiasts can learn how to safely create their own remedies using plants they know and love.